Monday, September 16, 2013

Are You Photoshopped, Mr Cloud?

Paris has a special sky. It knows very well, how to be gray and heavy with rain, there is no doubt about it. But it also has moments when the light is so surreal and the clouds so spectacular, that you would think they are either photoshopped or painted by Michelangelo, Rubens or maybe Turner. It might be that the sky here got inspired by what it sees in the Louvre...


Most of the time, this kind of sky spectacle happens when I am walking from work (or basically at any given moment when I don't have my camera with me). Last weekend though, I decided it was a beautiful day and that taking my camera for a walk to the Jardin du Luxembourg might be a good idea. I am not saying more, you can see the result for yourselves...







Can I go and play, too??

No comments:

Post a Comment