Thursday, August 29, 2013

Something Borrowed

I don't know about you, but I love borrowing little things to wear from my husband. Mostly t-shirts to sleep in (I am not showing you these) and scarves. We actually even have two scarves that we bought in Yorkshire and that were meant to be "scarves to be shared" from the very start. 

These are nice, but I really like the feeling of spending my day with something borrowed from my other half. It makes my sentimental and romantic self feel like we are a bit together all day even if we're each at our respective works on different sides of Paris. 

Scarves keep me warm, they keep me stylish and the borrowed ones make me feel loved and glad for my marriage. They are my secret weapons that give me self-confidence and all kinds of warmth and kindness I might need at any given moment. 




Everyone shall sometimes borrow something, to feel you have somebody with you wherever you go. It works the other way, too. Borrow and lend, lend and borrow. A scarf, a t-shirt, trousers... No limits.

PS.: My favourite jeans shorts used to be my husband's jeans (not shorts, obviously).

2 comments:

  1. ..ty ufiknuty levisky byly Stepana? nemel by jedny i pro me? :))

    ReplyDelete