Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spring? Outfits

You might recall how ecstatic I was about a month ago, when the first really warm and sunny day this spring came to pass by. I dared to dream about picnics, summer dresses, sandals. What a big mistake! We didn't have any such warm days since then (ok, maybe one, but during the week, when most people are stuck at work...)

Outfit
Silk and Cotton Dress worn as a T-shirt - Lacoste S/S12
Skirt - Zara, several seasons back
Tights - American Apparel
Outfit
Shoes: Minelli
Trousers: Teddy Smith (from a thrift sale)
Jumper: Zara, several seasons back
Scarf: from my Grandma

This "spring" makes me uninspired regarding the outfits as well. I managed to take out my sandals twice. I only wear my ballerinas to the office because I know I can put big fat woolen socks on my cold feet when I get there...

Most of my outfits these days are a variation on a blue pants/grey blazer combo...

Outfit
Old Black Blazer - inherited over a decade ago
Old Green Scarf - a gift

Outfit
Shoes: Minelli
Trousers: Lacoste S/S12
Cardigan: United Colors of Benetton S/S12
Blazer: Uniqlo A/W10



Outfit
Shoes: Fees de Bengale
Trousers: Teddy Smith (from a thrift sale)
Shirt: Zara A/W12
Cardigan: United Colors of Benetton S/S12
Clutch: Emiko (a young french designer)




No comments:

Post a Comment