Friday, April 26, 2013

Taking Polka Dots to Meetings

How to twist a classic shirt & blazer outfit when you are off for a meeting? If you're not meeting the prime minister (I still went to the National Assembly, in this outfit though), you can have some fun with polka dots to make your look shout "spring is here"! Keep it very classy and simple with the rest of your outfit and don't forget a nice lipstick.

Ready in the morning.

If you want to keep it more "classic", polka dot skirts, dresses or shirts are an option as well, of course. But the pants are somehow more of a statement since you don't see polka dot pants that often. That's why I love them so much.

The state I came back home in the evening.

Outfit
Glasses (both) - Paul Smith
Jacket - Grain de Malice A/W 2012
Shirt - Zara several years back
Belt - a leather one my grandmother gave me when I was about 10
Trousers - Vero Moda
Shoes - Fées de Bengale
Lipstick - YSL Rouge Pur Couture n°13 Le Orange

What is your twist/unexpected touch on a work/meeting uniform?

No comments:

Post a Comment