Saturday, April 20, 2013

On Posing

I wasn't joking when I said I needed to get the knack of posing. It took 150 pictures (15 times on 10 frames timer) to get these two outfit pictures that are presentable. And the first one, with just half of me on it, was a picture taken only to measure the luminosity of the room and find the right position for my camera...
Taking tips from my model and fashionista friends, thanks!


The least awkward pose of all, still awkward...
Outfit
T-Shirt - Zara S/S2012
Jeans - Levi's S/S2010 similar here
Shoes - Massimo Dutti F/W2012
Glasses - Paul Smith
Earrings - Jablonex a few years back to see more earrings from the Czech brand Jablonex
Scarf - little shop in rue Tiquetonne . This scarf was 45 euros but 70% off so I got it for 15 euros. I saw the exact same scarf in a museum shop for 149 euros! No kidding.
Watch - vintage, gift from my grandmother
Lipstick - Giorgio Armani Rouge 400

No comments:

Post a Comment