Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blue Jeans with a Twist @ Market Lunch

In my "first" introductory post, I promised you some posts about my outfits. Here is the first one. It's actually more about food and a nice place where to get it but...

Spring finally made it to Paris. It's not only the cherry blossoms by now (I don't know how they can bloom in such low temperatures!), the temperatures are getting higher (around 13°C all last week), trees are leafing out and even sun showed up for a few moments between showers.

Yesterday, we met with friends for lunch at the Marché des Enfants Rouges. This little market just off rue de Bretagne in the 3rd Arrondissement is just precious.

Crowded?





That flower shop where I once got 25 beautiful peonies for 10 euros because they were closing for the day. Lucky me, peonies are one of my favorite flowers. 


It's a market when you can buy nice flowers, fresh fish and organic veggies, but it's mostly famous for its various delis. All of them have tables (even though at lunch hour, you'll have to wait a bit to get one), and you can eat your heart out.

Special menu: accras and rhum. Welcome to the Carribean.

For mint tea lovers.

Whatever pleases you is there: Italian Pasta, Japanese Bento, juicy Burgers from organic farm grown meat, Lebanese Mezze, Morrocan Couscous and Tajines, Carribean Accras (oh how I love those, so fresh, crispy and tasty) and much more. Just pick your style.

And talking about style. Here is what I wore yesterday. 
Blue jeans with a twist.
Polka dot with a twist. 
And this year's first day with my nude pumps on (no socks!) = spring is here, I'm telling you.

Outfit:
Glasses - Paul Smith
Scarf - gift several years ago
T-shirt - Victoria's Secret, 2 years ago, similar here
Cardigan - George Hogg
Coat - GAP, bought in NYC in September 2007
Jeans - Vero Moda


We need to get better at this "outfit photography" thing...

Oh, and now, let's go CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY cause I saw the sun (no infringement to 1D's copyrights intended) and the weatherman (ie my phone) announces beautiful 23°C for today.

PS.: For the outift posts, could you tell me in the comments if just the photo is enough or if you want more photos (details or from the back for example) or more info about the pieces composing the outfits etc? Thanks a million.



No comments:

Post a Comment